Kawah Putih Sightseeing Tour from Bandung
Duration: 8 hours
- Take advantage of this rare opportunity to immerse yourself in the true, untouched beauty of nature.
- Set among the lush green forests of the Ciwidey area, the Kawah Putih.
- Visit the Rancabali Tea Plantation and refresh and relax your mind at Glamping Lakeside.
- Feed the deer at Rancaupas Deer Conservation Center and get up close and personal with them.
Take advantage of an opportunity to immerse yourself in the true, untouched beauty of nature set among the lush green forests of the Ciwidey area, the Kawah Putih, for all nature lovers and adventure seekers.
Begin your tour with a visit to Kawah Putih, a beautiful volcanic crater lake about 50 kilometers south of Bandung. Mount Patuha is a twin stratovolcano with two craters, one of which is Kawah Putih. Excellent for sightseeing and capturing memorable photographs to take home.
Glamping Lakeside, a resort famous for its cool and clean air, will refresh and relax your mind, and you will see the greener side of Bandung as you explore Rancabali Tea Plantation. Why not get up close and personal with the deer at Rancaupas Deer Conservation Center by feeding them? Book your tickets now to avoid missing out on this once-in-a-lifetime sightseeing excursion.
-Pickup and dropoff
- Driver guide
- Entrance Ticket ( Kawah Putih, Ranca Upas Deer Conservation, Glamping Lakeside )
- Mineral Water 600ml per person
-Entrance Ticket : Dermaga Ponton / Skywalk Cantigi / Sunan Ibu IDR 20.000 per person
- Overtime surcharge of IDR 50.000 per hour ( within city limit ) and IDR 100.000 per hour ( Outside city Limit ) will be incurred if you exceed the duration of the service, payable directly in cash ( IDR ) to the driver
- Tips (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Health/travel insurance
Pick up only valid within Bandung city hotel area, please insert your centrally located hotel at checkout.
What to Remember
-Pick up is only valid within Bandung city hotel area, please insert the name of your centrally located hotel at checkout.
- Please bring a warm jacket and wear light and comfortable clothing and please wear a mask.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and its suggested to bring sunglasses and a hat for the summer months.
- Please note this tour is not wheelchair accessible and that baby car seats are not provided.
- The driver guide will bring you to a local restaurant at your own personal expense, however you are welcome to bring your own food and drinks on the tour.
- Please note the maximum age to participate is 50 years old and that this tour requires a moderate fitness level to participate.
- The minimum number of participants required is two people and the maximum number is ten people.
- This tour is not suitable for infants under two years old.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 50% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.