Mount Batur Sunrise Hike and Natural Hot Spring
- Go on an early-morning hike to Mount Batur's holy peak.
- Eat breakfast on Mount Batur's summit.
- Visit the volcanic crater and observe the sunrise from the mountain's summit.
- Swim in an organic hot spring.
- Go to the Temen village's coffee plantation.
Don't pass up a trip to the nearby Kintamani village's active volcano. Get a brief introduction and safety briefing from your private guide when you arrive at Mount Batur.
All of the tour guides are locals who have climbed Mount Batur since they were young. Profit from their in-depth understanding and enthusiasm for the area before beginning your 1.5-hour trek to Bali's highest volcanic crater in time to see the sunrise.
When you reach the summit, have breakfast and take in the breathtaking views of the surroundings as the day begins to break. After sunrise, spend some time exploring the volcano's crater before navigating a hill of lava and black sand. Trek back down the mountain, then visit a natural hot spring to relieve your pain. On your way back to your lodging, you'll stop at a coffee plantation.
- Guided walking tour
- Roundtrip transportation
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
-Additional food and drinks
You will confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator.
What to Remember
-The participants should have good physical is required.
- Comfortable shoes and a jacket were recommended.
- The minimum participant required is 2 adults.
- The starting time is between 1.30 am - 2.30 am.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.