Old Jakarta Tour
Language: English, French, Dutch
Duration: From 2 hours to 4 hours
- Visit historic Jakarta on the Iconic Insiders tour.
- Tour the capital of Indonesia and all of its must-see attractions.
- Visit the renowned Café Batavia.
- Go to the Wayang Museum.
Shiny skyscrapers coexist with historic neighborhoods and colonial monuments in Jakarta's jenga-style cityscape. With an Iconic Insiders tour, you can see all the noteworthy attractions in Indonesia's colorful capital. The Wayang Museum, Fatahilah Square, and a stop at the renowned Café Batavia are all highlights.
Fatahillah Square is first. It serves as the city's focal point, much like the Piccadilly Circus in Indonesia. Take a selfie as a sea of scooters zooms by and snap a few pictures of the colonial-style buildings dotting the streets, each one a reminder of its former status as a Dutch colony.
Before stopping for coffee at Café Batavia, you can learn everything there is to know about Indonesian puppetry at the Wayang Museum. One of the city's oldest structures, it was constructed in the 1830s. After exploring the old neighborhoods of Chinatown and Glodok in Jakarta, we'll finish up at the 17th-century Dharma Bhakti Temple, a vibrant temple that is revered by the Chinese community there.
- Coffee or tea
- Admission fees
What to Remember
-Children must be supervised by an adult (over 18 years) at all time.
- Bring a hat.
- Bring suitable footwear.
- Bring money for extras or gratuities.
- Food and drinks not included.
- This experience doesn't follow our general cancellation policy. If you need to cancel, you must do so at least 72-hours in advance to receive a full refund.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins. If you cancel up to before, you can still receive a 50% refund.