Original Balinese Mountain Biking Full-Day Tour
Duration: 8 hours
- Explore a traditional Balinese house compound and marvel at the stunning architecture.
- Connect with authentic Bali and explore the joyful countryside in an environmentally friendly manner.
- Mountain bike through rural villages, rice fields, and tropical gardens, soaking up the sun and friendly villagers' smiles.
Discover Bali in a sustainable way by participating in a full-day mountain biking tour. This day is for having fun with your friends or family, gaining new experiences, and getting some exercise while admiring the beautiful scenery along the way.
Your day will begin with a pick-up from your hotel lobby. Pick-up is available in Nusa Dua, Kuta, Sanur, and Ubud before the event's scheduled start time (9:30 a.m.). You will be given a short safety briefing, a bike check-up, and water to keep you hydrated before exploring the Island on your mountain bike.
Then it's time to get on the road. There is no need to be concerned about being a pro cyclist on this tour. Simply show up with a positive attitude and you will have a great time. The sights and sounds of Bali will be experienced and witnessed from the saddle as you descend from higher altitudes towards small rural villages.
You will have numerous opportunities to stop for photographs along the way. You'll learn fascinating facts about Balinese culture and lifestyle. At every stage of this tour, you will be accompanied by local expert guides. The tour concludes with a shared lunch, giving you time to reflect on the events of the day and share your own experiences.
- English Speaking Guide
- Mineral Water
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Tips (optional)
Pick-ups are available from Nusa Dua area between 7:15-7:30 am, Kuta area 7:45-8:00 am, Sanur area 8:00-8:30 am, and Ubud area 8:30-9:00 am.
What to Remember
-Wear comfortable shoes and clothes for biking.
- Bring sunscreen and cash with you for souvenirs or other extras.
- This tour operates a minimum of two adults.
- Children age 0-6 will need to ride on the back of their parent's bike.
- Pick-ups are available from Nusa Dua area between 7:15-7:30 am, Kuta area 7:45-8:00 am, Sanur area 8:00-8:30 am, and Ubud area 8:30-9:00 am.
- At check-out, you will be requested to provide your pick-up address, your preferred time of departure, and your contact phone number.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 50% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins.