Private Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking and Batur Natural Hot Spring
Duration: 11 hours
- Discover the breathtaking sunrise views of Lake Batur.
- Take in the breathtaking natural scenery while gazing at lakefront natural hot spring pools.
- After a challenging day of hiking, take a soothing bath to soothe your sore muscles.
View Lake Batur's breathtaking sunrise scene. Your guide will serve you breakfast on Mount Batur after an early-morning hike. After climbing, there is a natural hot spring by the lake that will aid in your relaxation.
The ten natural hot spring pools at this natural hot spring are heated by the earth's interior. Minerals from the tasteless, odorless hot spring have curative and healing properties.
After a challenging day of hiking, take a soothing dip. You'll be welcomed upon arrival and given amenities like a towel, shampoo, soap, and a locker key. In the midst of breath-taking scenery, take pleasure in soaking, swimming, and splashing around in warm geothermal waters.
-Kintamani entrance ticket
- Batur natural hot spring entrance ticket
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Private transportation
- Private tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
-Additional food and drinks
You will confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator.
What to Remember
-Sport shoes, long pants & jacket, swimsuit & slipper were recommended.
- Please bring your camera to capture your own angle.
- Pregnant and during their period women are not allowed to join the experience.
- The minimum participant required is 2 adults.
- The minimum age of participants is 3 years old.
- The Maximum age of participants is 75 years old.
- The starting time is between 1 am.- 3 am.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.