Rengganis Sightseeing Trekking Tour from Bandung
Duration: 8 hours
- Visit Rengganis, a volcanic crater with natural hot springs and mini waterfalls.
-A trekking tour through the park filled with dew and tropical plants is available.
- Taste a traditional local lunch in a tranquil and cool setting.
On this exciting trekking tour from Bandung, visit one of Indonesia's most beautiful volcanic craters, Kawah Rengganis. Due to its underdevelopment, the area remains off the radar of both locals and tourists. Begin your adventure with a convenient hotel pick-up from the city, which will take you directly to the park's starting point. Once there, follow the gravel paths and signs to discover the many attractions in the surrounding area.
The hike will take you to valleys and craters soaked in dew and overgrown with tropical plants, accompanied by your English-speaking guide. Bathe in this natural hot spring and enjoy the serenity that comes with being away from the city. Many people believe that the white sulfur in the spring water makes the skin smoother, and that a massage using the sulfur found at this hot spring location is even better than going to the spa.
This location is ideal for spending time with family, friends, or your significant other. Take advantage of the opportunity to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city for a while. Go on a nature tour with an experienced guide to get the relaxation you need. After soaking in a hot spring bath, tuck into a filling authentic Indonesian lunch at a local restaurant with a cool atmosphere and a peaceful view. You'll be driven back to the city at the end of your fun-filled day.
-Mineral Water 600ml perpax
-Entrance Ticket Only ( Kawah Rengganis and Glamping Lakeside)
- Driver guide
- Private transportation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guided tour
-Overtime surcharge of IDR 50,000 per hour ( within city limit ) and IDR 100.000 per hour ( Outside city limit ) will be incurred of you exceed the duration of the service, payable directly in cash ( IDR ) to the driver
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
Pick up only valid within Bandung city hotel area, please insert your centrally located hotel at checkout.
What to Remember
-Pick up is only valid within Bandung city hotel area, please insert the name of your centrally located hotel at checkout.
- Please bring a warm jacket and wear light and comfortable clothing (preferably dri-fit material) and a mask.
- Please wear a hat and comfortable shoes and bring a hat,sunscreen, sunglasses and an umbrella.
- Please note this tour is not wheelchair accessible and that baby car seats are not provided.
- The driver guide will bring you to a local restaurant at your own personal expense, however you are welcome to bring your own food and drinks on the tour.
- Please note the maximum age to participate is 50 years old and that this tour requires a moderate fitness level to participate.
- The minimum number of participants required is two people and the maximum number is ten people.
- This tour is not suitable for infants under two years old.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 50% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.