Silver Making Class in Bali
Duration: Up to 6 hours
- Take a silver making class taught by a local artisan to learn a new skill.
- Pay a visit to Celuk village, which is famous for its goldsmiths and silversmiths.
- Roundtrip transportation to your hotel is included to make your trip more convenient.
Learn about the wonders of silver making with the help of a local expert. You will have the opportunity to explore Celuk village, where you will see goldsmiths and silversmiths and the pieces they have created using their own unique combination of technique and knowledge.
A long time ago, silver making, like most crafts in Bali, was a kind of family business, passed down from generation to generation. Each family has their own secret unique design, and today you will discover one of their most important heirlooms. You will be picked up from your hotel in the morning or afternoon to begin your day of creativity. When you arrive at the Celuk Village's silver making studio, you'll be greeted by the artist, who will walk you through each step of the silver making production process, from design to wearable art. With the 10 grams of silver included in the tour price, you can make a beautiful ring, exotic pendant, or a pair of stunning earrings.
We will serve you a cup of tea or coffee with Balinese traditional cakes at the end of this challenging and enjoyable day.
- Fully air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fee to Celuk village
- Cool towel or wet tissue
- 2 bottles of mineral water
- Tea or coffee pair with Balinese traditional cakes
- 10 grams of silver to create a gorgeous ring, exotic pendant, or a pair of stunning earrings
- Guided tour
- Roundtrip transportation
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Pickup points only available for the South Bali area: (Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu) and Ubud (without Payangan). Pick-ups from different areas not available. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup details directly with the local operator.
What to Remember
- The tour starts from the moment you've been picked up from your accommodation.
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- This activity is available from the following meeting points: South of Bali (Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu) and Ubud (without Payangan).
- The tour requires a minimum per booking of 2 adults.
- The minimum age to join this tour is 13 years old.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 2 days before, you can still receive a 50% refund.