Special Batur Caldera Sunrise Hike and Batur Natural Hot Spring
Duration: 10 hours
- Be in awe of the breathtaking views of the ocean and Batur Lake.
- Learn about Mount Agung.
- Sample some coffee and herbal teas made locally.
Northeastern Bali Island is home to the Batur Caldera, one of the most stunning locations on earth.
Both the ocean and Batur lake can be seen beautifully from the Batur Caldera. Mount Batur and Batur Lake are visible on the right side, and Mount Agung and the ocean are visible on the left. You can unwind after your climb by visiting the natural hot spring by the lake.
You'll stop at a traditional Bali coffee processing facility on the way back from the trek to see various tropical plantations and discover how to make Balinese coffee using a very old method. Don't pass up the opportunity to try them, along with some local herbal teas.
-Kintamani Entrance ticket
- Batur Natural Hot Spring Entrance Ticket
- Traditional boat fee
- Private transportation
- Private tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
-Additional food and drinks
You will confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator.
What to Remember
-Sport shoes, long pants & jacket, swimsuit & slipper were recommended.
- Please bring your camera to capture your own angle.
- Pregnant and during their period women are not allowed to join the experience.
- The minimum participant required is 2 adults.
- The minimum age of participants is 3 years old.
- The Maximum age of participants is 75 years old.
- The starting time is between 2 am.- 3 am.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.