Tebing Keraton Sunrise Trekking Tour from Bandung
Duration: 8 hours
- Explore and become a part of the beautiful landscape as you enjoy Bandung before heading out into nature.
- Trek to the top of Tebing Keraton at sunrise for a fun and exciting experience.
- Before you indulge in an Indonesian traditional and authentic breakfast, visit the Forest Park.
Explore the beautiful city of Bandung, Indonesia's capital of West Java, which is surrounded by large volcanoes and lush tea plantations. Bandung, also known as Paris van Java or Paris of Java, is known for its vibrant, European-style atmosphere. Experience the sunrise in Tebing Keraton, on the outskirts of Bandung, on this trekking tour.
Check out the city view in the morning, when the weather is nice in Bandung. Then you'll make your way to Tebing Keraton, also known as Keraton Cliff. Keraton cliff is located in the Ir. H. Juanda Forest Park. From the "palace's" cliffs, you can enjoy spectacular views that are not illuminated by city lights, but are instead framed by forest trees! It's ideal for a nature photoshoot.
Visit Bandung's Djuanda Forest Park, which contains two historical man-made caves built for military purposes by the Japanese and Dutch governments. Before you continue your adventure, stop for breakfast at the Taru stall with a view of the hills and sample the traditional and authentic food.
-Entrance Ticket Only ( Tebing Keraton and Taman Hutan Raya )
- Mineral Water 600ml per pax
- Driver guide
- Private transportation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guided tour
-Overtime surcharge of IDR 50.000 per hour ( within city limit ) and IDR 100.000 per hour ( Outside city limit ) will be incurred if you exceed the duration of the service, payable directly in cash ( IDR ) to the driver
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
Pick up only valid within Bandung city hotel area, please insert your centrally located hotel at checkout.
What to Remember
-Pick up is only valid within Bandung city hotel area, please insert the name of your centrally located hotel at checkout.
- Please bring a warm jacket and wear light and comfortable clothing (preferably dri-fit material) and a mask.
- Please wear a hat and comfortable shoes.
- Please note this tour is not wheelchair accessible and that baby car seats are not provided.
- The driver guide will bring you to a local restaurant at your own personal expense, however you are welcome to bring your own food and drinks on the tour.
- Please note the maximum age to participate is 50 years old and that this tour requires a moderate fitness level to participate.
- The minimum number of participants required is two people and the maximum number is ten people.
- This tour is not suitable for infants under two years old.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 50% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.