Tour of Denpasar
Duration: Up to 6 hours and 30 minutes
- Visit the oldest coffee shops in town and sample the local coffee blends.
- Marvel at the displays of arts and crafts, local foods, and jewelry at a nearby traditional market.
Discover Denpasar's old town, which contains the largest traditional Badung market surrounded by old colonial buildings. Enjoy a Balinese coffee at the town's oldest coffee shop before moving on to a food experience at a typical Balinese night market in Sanur.
Denpasar, Bali's capital, has evolved from a traditional village into a small town facing significant modernization; explore the remnants of its old indigenous culture, which was deeply engraved in every aspect of life. First, go to Pasar Badung, one of Bali's largest traditional markets, located in the heart of the city and serving as a central meeting point for buyers and sellers of not only food but also spices, herbs, and even textiles.
Here you will begin your local food trail, stroll inside the market where you will have the opportunity to taste some local fruits such as Salak or snake fruits (depending on the season), taste the popular Balinese pie that is usually used as an offering at the temple and has become one of the most popular "oleh oleh" or souvenir from Bali for the locals.
Today, you will visit one of the town's oldest coffee shops (since 1935), which is now managed by the third generation of the family. A coffee break with the most popular Balinese coffee brand on the island inside Denpasar's old town.
The day's highlight is the Sindhu night market. Blend in and eat like a local, with options ranging from fresh chicken satay to Nasi goreng or Balinese rijsttafel. Start your local cuisine adventure with Nasi Campur.
- Fully air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fee to the sites mentioned in the itinerary
- Cool towel or wet tissue
- 2 bottles of mineral water
- Simple dinner at Pasar Senggol
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas
- Roundtrip transportation
-Beverages and any personal expenses not mentioned in the program
Pick-up is only available from the South Bali: Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Sanur, and Seminyak. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator.
What to Remember
-The tour starts from the moment you've been picked up from your accommodation.
- This activity is available from the following meeting points: South of Bali (Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu) and Ubud (without Payangan).
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- The tour requires a minimum per booking of 2 adults.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 2 days before, you can still receive a 50% refund.