Wonders of Bali
Duration: Up to 10 hours
- Marvel at the colorful butterflies flying around you at Bali's Kemenuh Butterfly Park.
- Explore the Ulun Danu Temple and the stunning natural scenery that surrounds it.
- Visit the Git-Git Waterfall for a refreshing break.
- Visit the Jatiluwih Rice Terraces, which have been designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
This tour will show you the striking differences in nature that exist within the confines of one beautiful island, Bali. From Tabanan's low land and relatively flat rice fields to Bedugul's mountain region. During this tour, you'll get to see natural wonders like the Kemenuh Butterfly Park, where you'll be able to admire and learn about thousands of colorful species. You will also see the Ulun Danu Temple, whose beauty is reflected in the crystalline lakes that surround it. After you've seen the Git-Git Waterfall and taken a moment to appreciate its beauty, you'll proceed to the Jatiluwih Rice Terraces, which are not to be missed.
- Full AC vehicle
- Cool towel or wet tissue
- 2 bottles of mineral water
- Roundtrip transportation
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Beverage during lunch
Pick-up is available from the following locations: South of Bali (Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu) and Ubud (without Payangan). At the time of booking you will be asked to provide your pick-up details.
What to Remember
- The tour starts from the moment you've been picked up from your accommodation.
- The tour requires a minimum per booking of 2 adults.
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 2 days before, you can still receive a 50% refund.