Daily Brunelleschi's Dome Guided Tour
Language: English, Italian , French, Spanish
Duration:1 hour 15 minutes
- Enjoy a guided tour of Brunelleschi's Dome without waiting in line.
- Climb to the summit of the 463 stairsfor a spectacular perspective of Florence.
- Close-up views of the Dome's frescoes and stained-glass windows
Join an expert local guide on this unique skip-the-line trip. Climb 463 steps to the top of Brunelleschi's Dome for a breathtaking perspective of Florence!
We climb to the top of the Cupola of the Florence Cathedral and explore the inside of the Dome up close with your guide's comments.
Brunelleschi's Dome, with its egg-shaped construction, was at the time the world's biggest such structure.
You'll be able to see the Dome's stunning frescoes and stained-glass windows during your tour of the interior.
- Dedicated access to Brunelleschi's Dome
- Tour of the Dome with a local guide
- Commentary on the Cathedral from above
- Piazza del Duomo 5, 50122 Florence FI, Italy
- At the entrance of the Dome at Porta della Mandorla (north side of the Cathedral). Please, look for the Accord assistant holding a panel advertising the tour. Participants are requested to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour starts.
- Children (age 7-14)
- Infants (age 0-6): free of charge
- Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.