Daily Da Vinci's Last Supper skip-the-line tickets and Guided Tour
Language: English, Italian
Duration:up to 45 minutes
- The Last Supper by Leonardo da Vinci is a work of art worth admiring.
- By skipping the wait at the entry, you can get in immediately.
- Learn about the wonders and secrets that lie behind this work of art.
Join this private tour to learn about one of the most famous masterpieces of all time: Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper.
Your tour will begin with a brief introduction inPiazza Santa Maria Delle Grazie, where you will meet your expert guide.
After that, due to your skip-the-line ticket, you'll be able to get inside right away without having to wait in line, allowing you to behold one of the world's most admired paintings, produced by one of history's greatest geniuses.
Here, your guide will proceed to reveal the secrets of this work of art. What is ironic about the painting's location? Why isn't The Last Supper a fresco? What happened to some of the characters' eyes? What is the composition of the painting? What do conspiracy theorists have to say about it? How do we acknowledge Leonardo da Vinci's genius?
On this must-see tour, you'll get all the answers to these and many other questions!
- Exclusive English or Italian-speaking Guide
- Skip-the-line entrance to Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper
Please check the notes below for further information.
- Corso Magenta, 65/69, 20123 Milan MI, Italy
- At the corner of Piazza Santa Maria Delle Grazie and Corso Magenta - in front of the Vigna di Leonardo Ticket Office, at least 15 minutes before the starting time of the tour.
- Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.