Historical walking tour of Venice
Language: English, Italian, French, Spanish, German
- Take a stroll around some of Venice's most iconic and historically significant locations.
- Discover the Serenissima Republic's millennia of life.
- A walking tour is a great way to travel back in time.
Take a stroll around some of Venice's most iconic and historically significant locations. A knowledgeable guide will take you on a journey through the millennia of life in the Republic of Venice, reliving the enchanting past of the floating city.
Immerse yourself in Piazza San Marco's secrets and stories! You'll learn about the Doge (King of Venice) and the top nobility who ruled the empire and traded with people from all over the world. You'll also visit the magnificent St. Mark's Basilica, better known as the Golden Cathedral, which is home to the world-famous horses brought from Constantinople and which stare out over the Square from the towering Terrance, which is decorated by the most recognized Venetian painters.
Following that, you'll follow your guide through Calli's labyrinth to view S.Giovanni and Paolo's plaza, as well as the Patheon of Venice. You'll arrive at the magnificent Rialto Bridge, which features a typical market and the famed S. Giacometto Church, Venice's oldest.
- Guided walking tour of Venice
- Children (0-5) free of charge
- St. Mark's Square, 30100 Venice VE, Italy
- The Clock Tower in Saint Mark's Square (the white building with the blue clock facade) 15 minutes before the departure time.
- Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.