Daily Pisa Leaning Tower and Cathedral skip-the-line tickets
Language: English, Italian, French
- Climb the 251 steps to the top of the tower to take in the view.
- Skip the lines and spend more time on the site with skip-the-line tickets.
- Choose between a normal Leaning Tower ticket and a ticket that includes the entire complex.
- Still haven't had enough? Choose the guided tour for a more comprehensive experience.
Pisa's icon is the Leaning Tower, which stands in Piazza Dei Miracoli among the Cathedral, Baptistery, and Camposanto. Thousands of visitors are amazed and fascinated each year by the quirkiness of one of the world's most beautiful and famous structures, thanks to its never-ending illusion of falling.
You've already seen tens of thousands of photos of the tower, but now you can walk inside and climb the 251 stairs to the top!
There are three different ticket options to choose from to guarantee you get a complete experience that meets your needs.
The skip-the-line ticket is the best alternative for those who want to enjoy the tower in complete independence while avoiding the long lines at the entrance.
Choose a combination ticket that includes skip-the-line access to the Leaning Tower, Baptistery, Camposanto, Sinopie Museum, and Opera del Duomo Museum if you want a more complete and comprehensive experience.
Not only that but there's more! If you want to hear extensive explanations from a trained guide not only about the tower but also about Piazza Dei Miracoli, the guided tour included with Leaning Tower tickets is the best option for you.
- Skip-the-line entry to the Leaning Tower
- Free entrance to the Cathedral
- Entrance to Baptistery, Camposanto, Sinopie Museum, and Opera del Duomo Museum (if selected)
- 2-hour guided tour of the Tower and the Cathedral (if selected)
- Only visitors with impairments and their accompanying person are admitted free of charge if they present relevant documentation at the ticket office.
- Children under the age of eight are not permitted to enter for safety concerns.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult. It's possible that you'll be asked for identification to verify your age.
- Temporary exhibitions: Baptistery, Camposanto, Sinopie Museum, Opera del Duomo Museum
- Only disabled guests with assistance and children under the age of 11 receive free access without a ticket.
- Standard or combined ticket: you will receive your official tickets after booking. Show up at the tower entrance 15 minutes before your scheduled entry time.
- Guided tour: meet your guide in Piazza Daniele Manin in front of Porta Santa Maria Pisa 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Leaning Tower + Monuments:
- Leaning Tower: from April to October 10.00am - 8.00pm | from June to August 9.00am - 9.00pm | from November to March 9.00am - 7.00pm | from 25 December to 5 January 9.00am - 8.00pm | Closed 1 January and 25 December
- Camposanto: every day 9.00am - 8.00pm | free admission 1 and 2 November
- Baptistery, Sinopie Museum, Opera del Duomo Museum: every day 9.00 am - 8.00 pm
- The Cathedral may experience unexpected closures due to religious services, funerals, or special events
- Saturday and Sunday at 10.00am
- Available in English, Italian and French
- Duration: 2 hours
- We know. Nobody likes extra fees. But not only do they cover the cost of managing your booking, but they also let us give you 24/7 customer service and a free app to access your tickets and discover more city sights.
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.