Daily Pompeii and Amalfi Coast Trip from Rome
Experience the wonders of ancient Pompeii with an expert guide, then travel down the beautiful Amalfi Coast to Positano on this day trip from Rome.
Availability:Daily (depending on the season)
- Explore Pompeii with the help of a knowledgeable local guide.
- Take a driving trip to the Amalfi coast for a panoramic view.
- Make the most of your free time by exploring Positano.
In Rome, meet your small group and tour coordinator. Take the minibus to Pompeii and proceed south.
Then, in Pompeii, meet your professional local tour guide and access the site right away (2.5hr tour)
Discover important landmarks such as the Roman Forum, the Venus Temple, and the world-famous death casts.
Explore private family homes, fast food kiosks, and even a brothel with the help of an expert archaeologist (if appropriate)
After Pompeii, take a scenic drive down the Amalfi Coast with your guide, stopping at the charming pastel-colored village of Positano.
Free hour for lunch (recommendations provided) and shopping in the twisting lanes.
At the end of the tour,return to Rome by the minibus.
- Roundtrip transport from Rome
- Expert Pompeii local tour guide
- Tour Leader from Rome who will be with you all day
- Express entrance tickets to Pompeii
- Small groups of 18 people or fewer
- Free time in Positano/Amalfi town (lunch not included)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Infants (0-3 years): free (no reservation required)
- Children (4-12 years): reduced
- Piazzale Flaminio, 5/6, 00196 Rome RM, Italy
- This tour meets in front of Caffè Vergnano 1882 at Piazzale Flaminio n. 5/6, next door to Intesa San Paolo bank. Piazzale Flaminio is a centrally located square (just outside the arches of Piazza del Popolo), served by the Metro A. The closest metro/underground stop is Flaminio - Piazza del Popolo.
- Meeting time: 7.00am
- Departure time: 7.15 am
- Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.