Pompei and Capri Shore Excursion From Naples
Language: English, Italian, French, Spanish
Duration: up to 8 hours
- Free hotel pick-up and drop-off is provided
- Freeport pick-up and drop-off is provided
- Small-group tour led by a local guide
- Accompanied by a professional photographer
From the Faraglioni rocks and the Natural Arch to Mount Solaro and the famous Blue Grotto, Capri is a true treasure trove of natural beauty, spectacular landscapes, and lovely beaches.
Pompei was included on the Unesco World Heritage List because it gives a "complete and vivid picture of society and daily life at a precise point in time that is without comparison anywhere in the world," according to the Unesco Committee. Your guide will describe the history of Pompeii during the eruption of Mt Vesuvius and the Roman way of life as you travel through the city's old alleys.
Pick up at the ports of Naples and transfer by minivan to Pompei.
Start for the 2-hour guided tour in Pompeii, visit and see Marina gate, Basilica (courthouse), Forum (the main square), Curia (municipal buildings), the Macellum (meta market), the thermal baths, the Termopolium Capuano (restaurant), the House of the Tragic Poet, the bakery, the plaster casts of the victims, the Temples of Jupiter, Apollo and Venus, the Lupanar (brothel), the Fountains and the town's main streets.
Transfer by minivan to the port of Naples
Transfer to Capri by hydrofoil. Our Capri trip includes a walk along the Marina Grande, a funicular train ride to Capri Town, and a stroll through the iconic Piazzetta and Medieval alleyways up to the magnificent Augustus Gardens, from which you will get the greatest views of the island. Alternatively, an excursion to the Blue Grotto and Anacapri can be arranged.
Transfer to the port of Naples. At the end of the tour, your guide will escort you to the cruise ship
- A full day personal guide who will meet you at your port of arrival or any other type of accommodation or arrival, holding a sign with your name
- Half-day transportation on the mainland with a modern Mercedes minivan and professional driver (convertible taxi in Capri)
- Hydrofoil tickets
- Entrance fees
- At the cruise terminal of the port of Naples. Calata Piliero, 4, 80133 Naples NA, Italy.
- Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.