Daily Visit to Naples and Pompeii from Rome with a guided tour of the excavations
Language: English, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese
Duration: up to 24 hours
- Participate in a guided trip that includes transportation from Rome anda traditional Italian lunch.
- Explore the remains of Pompeii, a Roman city destroyed by Vesuvius' eruption.
- Admire views of the Mediterranean and Vesuvius from the bustling city of Naples.
In Pompeii, a unique document of Greco-Roman life, take an incredible voyage through space and time. Your excursion will begin on the Autostrada Del Sole (Sun Highway), which will take you through the beautiful Roman countryside of Castelli Romani. Your first stop will be in Naples, a world-famous city with a plethora of historical buildings and breathtaking vistas of the Mediterranean and Mount Vesuvius. A short tour of the city, the shore, and the Gulf of Naples awaits you.
With skip-the-line tickets, you'll be able to visit the UNESCO archaeological site of Pompeii after pausing for a classic Italian lunch. You'll spend the afternoon touring this once-thriving city, which has been solidified by layers of volcanic ash over millennia. Pompeii was buried for the following 17 centuries under a layer of pumice and ash 6 to 7 meters thick, and the city's abrupt burial served to shield it from vandalism, looting, and the damaging effects of climate and harsh weather. You'll learn about life in 79 A.D. by visiting houses, pubs, and restaurants: it'll be an unforgettable experience!
You'll continue your journey through the Roman countryside after your tour of Pompeii, arriving in time to spend the rest of the night in Rome at your leisure.
- Pick up service from selected hotels in the center of Rome
- Return transport to the center of Rome
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Pompeii archaeological site
- Guided tour with guide and earphones in Pompeii
- Beverages at lunch
- Additional food and drinks
- Please keep in mind that language options are subject to availability.
- This tour includes pick-up service from Rome hotels. To find out the time of your pick-up, please call your local tour operator 24-48 hours before your experience. After making a reservation, the contact information will be printed on the voucher.
- Pick-up from the hotel can take place up to one hour before the start of the tour. Be ready at the entrance of the hotel 10 minutes before the pick-up time.
- Every day at 7.30 am
- Hotel pick-ups begin at 6.30 pm
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- Children (age 3-7)
- Infants (age 0-2): free of charge
- Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.