2-Day Tour to Naples, Pompeii, Sorrento and Capri from Rome
Any journey to Italy should include a stop to the stunning Sorrento Coast. Spend a night outside of the city for a leisurely tour of the city's most famous landmarks. Join us on this traditional excursion, which departs from Rome and takes two days to experience the splendor of southern Italy.
- Visit Pompeii, a UNESCO World Heritage Site (skip-the-line tickets)
- Stunning views of the Sorrento Coast
- Choice of a 4* or 4* deluxe accommodation
- Boat tour of Capri and its Blue Grotto
We'll start our adventure on the "Highway of the Sun," going via Castelli Romani, a famed Roman countryside. Our first destination is Naples (panoramic tour), a world-famous city with breathtaking views of the Mediterranean, Mount Vesuvius, and a plethora of ancient attractions.
We'll go to Pompeii, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, after pausing for a typical Italian lunch. We'll spend the day visiting this once-thriving metropolis that has been trapped in time by volcanic ash deposits.
We'll continue along the "Costa Sorrentina" to Sorrento after our Pompeii tour. We'll check into our hotel and have time to get ready for dinner. Please wear formal attire since there will be a beautiful formal dinner following at a restaurant with a dress code. After dinner, spend the remainder of the evening resting in your hotel room or exploring the city.
We'll leave after breakfast the next morning for Capri, Italy's most renowned island. We may be able to reach the popular "Grotta Azzura" (Blue Grotto) by boat, weather permitting, where sunlight enters through an underwater chamber and reflects in the seawater, producing a magnificent blue reflection.
This classic natural beauty makes for a great photoshoot. After returning to Capri, take a minibus for a picturesque journey to Anacapri, which is 280 meters above sea level. Before going to a local restaurant for lunch, you'll be treated to spectacular views of Naples Bay. Following that, please take advantage of any spare time you may have in Capri. In the afternoon, depart Capri and arrive in Rome at 9:00 p.m.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance Fees
- Ferry tickets to Capri
- Overnight stay in a 4*/4* S hotel
- Guided tour of Pompeii with skip-the-line tickets
- Food/beverages not mentioned in the inclusions
- Optional gratuities
- Via Leone IV, 33, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
- Please be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pickup time. If you are not staying at a centrally located hotel, please reach the I Love Rome office.
- Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 72 hours before the experience begins.