Cocktail Connections: Online Happy Hour in Japan
Duration: 1 hour
- Learn about local culture and cuisine from a local expert!
- This experience can be done in the privacy of your own home!
- Have fun and meet interesting and laid-back people.
- Even if you're under lockdown, go to another culture!
Join Lauren, a local expert, for a virtual cocktail session live from Japan. Lauren, who has 20 years of experience in the food, beverage, and tourism industries, will demonstrate some fun DIY cocktails and answer any questions you may have about life in Tokyo. She will also show you how to make your own delicious Japanese-style cocktails and mocktails at home, as well as share some of the city's hidden gems and useful city tips and tricks. These fantastic local guides are eager to connect with you and share personal stories and knowledge from the comfort of your own home. This experience is great for anyone who wants to experience Japan and its amazing culture through drinks, but it is also great for locals living in Japan and bar fans from all over the world. We will virtually meet, talk, taste, and learn together during this 1-hour "Cocktail Connections" session! This is a fantastic opportunity to connect with a local, no matter where you are in the world. Everyone who attends will also receive special information, recipes, and useful resources at the end of the session.
-Learn 2 Japanese cocktail recipes that are easy to learn and recreate
- 2 DIY Drinks
- Information about Japanese drinks and culture in general
- Local English speaking expert
-Ingredients and tools
- Internet fees
Zoom (You can connect via Zoom from all around the world.)
You will be using ZOOM (an online meeting platform) for this experience. After your sign up is confirmed we will send you login details. We will also be making cocktails together and we will send an ingredients list (everything easy to get) in advance of the experience. Any questions you can contact us at [email protected]
What to Remember
-Please bring a spoon (bar spoon if you have it but otherwise tablespoon will work fine), two glasses and a shaker if you have it (optional but fun).
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years.
- You will be using online connection software for this experience. After your sign up is confirmed your login details will be sent to you. For any questions, please contact [email protected]
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.