Asakusa Evening History Tour and Bar Hopping
Duration: 4 hours
- Explore the best of Asakusa with an expert guide.
- Dine at a restaurant with unlimited drinks and rich food options.
- Get a chance to observe or participate in rituals at Sensoji Temple.
Our tours, like Asakusa's history, begin with the Sumida River. Step back in time with us as we guide you through the softly illuminated charming streets of Sensoji Temple, directing you to the best spots to satisfy your eyes and your curiosity! Participate in centuries-old rituals at the Temple and read Sensoji's infamous paper fortunes to find out what the fates have in store for you.
Relax in the quaint, atmospheric side streets reminiscent of bygone eras and let our guide show you hidden gems and sights of all kinds, including those that no longer exist! From the century-old shops and restaurants to the newer entertainment halls of the "Rokku" area, you'll fall in love with Asakusa's endless novelties, which our guides will help you discover.
Finally, your guide will take you on a tour of three specially selected izakaya restaurants for a customized dining experience. Enjoy a variety of restaurants, each of which exemplifies a distinct type of izakaya. We typically provide 3 – 4 drinks and 3 – 4 dishes, which is sufficient for a full dinner meal.
2 −20−6, Kaminarimon, Taito City, Tokyo, Japan 111-0034
Tokyo Metro Ginza Line G19 Asakusa Station, Exit 4. The guide will not wait for any guest who fails to show up at the meeting point on time.Note: Please be aware that there is an exit A4 connected to Asakusa station on the Toei Asakusa line. The meeting point is NOT there. Please make sure that you are at exit 4 of the GINZA line G19.
What to Remember
-The tour will start on schedule and no refund will be provided.
- Guests can enjoy dinner at Izakaya with unlimited drinks. While some restrictions apply in the selection of drinks, standard drinks at izakaya are available such as beer, sake, shochu, wine, and common cocktails.
- Guests can leave Izakaya at any time. After dinner the tour is over, the guide will take those who wish to Asakusa Station.
- During the meet-and-greet you'll receive colorful, hand-illustrated maps and booklets made just for this tour.
- While vending machines can be found along the way, bringing a bottle of water is always a good idea.
- To protect the integrity of the tour to be enjoyed by all of our guests, we will NOT wait for any guest who fails to show up at the meeting point at the designated time. The tour will start on schedule and no refund will be provided.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.