Hiroshima Small Group Cycling Tour
Language: English, Japanese
Duration: 9 hours 30 minutes
- Go to one of CNN's top seven cycling destinations in the world.
- Explore the Shimanami Kaido, Japan's best cycling road.
- Enjoy the scenery, sea, wind, and air, which all change with the seasons.
With a total length of around 70 kilometers, the Shimanami Kaido is Japan's best cycling road and was named one of the top seven cycling spots in the world by CNN. Enjoy the scenery, sea, wind, and air, which all change with the seasons. There are approximately 140 "Cycle Oasis" rest stops along the Shimanami Kaido that provide rest, water, and toilets at guest houses, gas stations, and other facilities.
-Gasoline fee and highway tolls
- Private transportation
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
-Separate English guide
- Rental cycling fee of mini-velo/cross bike/city cycle
- Deposit of rental cycling
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
HIROSHIMA STATION, １ 松原町 南区 広島市 広島県 日本
JR Hiroshima Station
What to Remember
-The maximum number of participants who can join this activity is 8.
- For safety reasons, it is suggested that children must be more than 6 years in order to ride a bicycle.
- Be sure to return your bicycle within the terminal business hours.
- If bicycles or any of their accessories are damaged, stolen, or lost, you will be required to reimburse the company Shimanami Japan.
- No responsibility will be taken for accidents, theft, or other incidents that are not the fault of the tour operator. In case of an accident, please contact Shimanami Japan (0848-22-3911).
- The company Shimanami Japan shall arrange insurance coverage for cyclists who may experience such an event of the cyclist’s hospitalization, resulting from an unexpected accident, in connection with the ordinary usage of the bicycle. (Kindly note that outpatient treatment is NOT within the scope of the insurance policy).
- Due to bad weather, prolonged spreading of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) or a disaster, the event may be canceled out of necessity.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 80% refund if you cancel up to 8 days before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 4 days before, you can still receive a 50% refund.