Hiroshima Small Group Ferry Peace Tour
Language: English, Japanese
Duration: 10 hours
- Visit both must-see and hidden sightseeing spots, as well as sample local cuisine.
- Visit Okunoshima, the only place on the planet where visitors can freely roam among wild rabbits.
- Have a good time feeding the fluffy little bunnies.
Okunoshima, or Rabbit Island, is the only place in the world where visitors can freely roam among wild rabbits. Feeding the fluffy little bunnies is enjoyable for you. Then visit the Tadanoumi Oby ferry and the Saijo Sakagura-Dori street. See the Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum as well as the Genbaku Dome.
-Gasoline fee and highway tolls
- Private transportation
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
-Separate English guide
- Round trip ferry fee
- Entrance fee to Hiroshima Peace Mermorial Museum
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
HIROSHIMA STATION, １ 松原町 南区 広島市 広島県 日本
JR Hiroshima Station
What to Remember
-The maximum number of participants who can join this activity is 8.
- Please do not chase the rabbits or try to hold them because they are easily stressed.
- KIndly not feed the rabbits anything other than rabbit food.
- Please not get close to the rabbits when you feed them as they might accidentally bite you.
- Due to the weather, prolonged spreading of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) or a disaster, the tour might be canceled out of necessity.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 80% refund if you cancel up to 192 hours before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 96 hours before, you can still receive a 50% refund.