Hiroshima World Heritage Sea Route
Language: English, Japanese
- From the ship, take in the stunning scenery of Hiroshima.
- You can easily get to Miyajima without a complicated connection.
Visit the Hiroshima World Heritage Site on a brand-new, excellent smart boat. It takes approximately 45 minutes to travel from Peace Memorial Park to Miyajima. On the ship's deck, take in the stunning scenery of Hiroshima.
-Cruising on sea and river
What to Remember
-From Peace Memorial Park to Miyajima: Start at Motoyasubashi Pier and walk 50m from Atomic Bomb Dome towards the south. Please be at the pier, which is located under the Motoyasu bridge, at 11:10-11:55, 12:55-13:40, 15:35-16:20, 17:10-17:55.
- The operation of this service is subject to weather conditions, prolonged spreading of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and tide levels.
- Boarding ship instructions: One-way passengers should bear in mind the following:
- Kindly be at the pier 15 minutes before departure.
- Passengers with booking tickets should inform the tour operator of their name, in order to exchange their ticket for a number card.
- Please show your number card with departure time to the staff. After that, you can board on the ship.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 120 hours before the experience begins.