Itsukushima Shrine Half-Day Small Group Ferry Tour
Language: English, Japanese
Duration: 5 hours 30 minutes
- See the stunning Itsukushima Shrine, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Explore the picturesque island of Miyajima.
- During this enriching excursion, fully immerse yourself in Japan's fascinating culture.
- A great photography location with close-up views of the Great Torii and Itsukushima Shrine from the sea.
Take a boat to the idyllic Miyajima Island, which is home to the magnificent Itsukushima Shrine. Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site Itsukushima Shrine. Miyajima is a beautiful island to visit. During this enriching excursion, fully immerse yourself in Japan's fascinating culture.
The government designated the entire island of Miyajima as a location of historical significance or extraordinary scenic beauty in the year 12 of the Taisho period (1923), a Setonai-kai National Park in the year 25 of the Showa period (1950), and Itsukushima shrine and the Atomic Bomb Dome on the UNESCO World Heritage List in December of the year 8 of the Heisei period (UN Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization).
-Gasoline fee and highway tolls
- Private transportation
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
-Round trip ferry fee
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
HIROSHIMA STATION, １ 松原町 南区 広島市 広島県 日本
JR Hiroshima Station
What to Remember
-The maximum number of participants who can join this activity is 8.
- You will indicate your accommodation name during check out for the local partner to send you the ferry ticket.
- Due to weather, prolonged spreading of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) or a disaster, the event may be canceled out of necessity.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 80% refund if you cancel up to 192 hours before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 96 hours before, you can still receive a 50% refund.