Tokyo Food Tour with Calligraphy Experience
- Sample authentic Japanese cuisine and visit well-known souvenir shops on Sugamo shopping street.
- Go shopping at Old Ladies' Harajuku, an 800-meter-long shopping street for senior women.
- Learn Shodo and leave with a high-quality shirt featuring your own calligraphy.
Begin your tour by visiting a 100-year-old local shop selling sweet treats to get a sense of the beauty of Sugamo. Go next to Jizo Dori, a popular shopping arcade. Then you'll see a temple well-known among old Tokyo residents, as well as an 800-metre-long street known as Old Ladies' Harajuku. After lunch, you will be able to sample authentic foods and desserts before heading to a hidden calligraphy studio to learn Shodo, the ancient art of Japanese calligraphy. You will be able to take a souvenir home with you.
- Food Tasting
- Welcome drink
What to Remember
- Operating hours: 11:30 - 14:30, Mondays to Saturdays
- Includes: Professional calligraphy instructor
- Purchase of additional food and drinks are allowed at your own expense.
- This tour offers shellfish-free and pork-free dietary adjustments for guests.
- Please be informed that during the market tour, you will be allowed to explore the food stalls on your own, which is why the food samples are flexible.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.