Tokyo Online: Green Teatime in Japan
Duration: 1 hour
- Discover how to properly brew tea so that every cup you make is delicious.
- Discover the various types of tea and why they are so important in Japanese culture.
- Hear firsthand accounts of Japanese culture and daily life.
- Learn about Japan and what to put on your bucket list!
- Have a good time and have a good time.
Have a relaxing and culturally significant online Japanese teatime experience! Your host will explain the enchantment of green tea and its significance in Japanese culture. You'll learn simple brewing techniques that will yield a delicious cup of healthy green tea. You'll also learn about the health benefits of this soothing and delicate beverage, as well as how to make it properly.
Finally, you'll learn about the mysterious secret relationship between green tea and seaweed (nori), as well as how to pair green tea with food and drinks (including green tea cocktails)!
You'll learn about secret tea spots, tea tips, and tea history as you sip your freshly made green tea. where your local expert can answer all of your questions about Japan, Tokyo, Tea, and Travel!
-Information about Tea, Japan and Japanese culture in general
- “Ask Me Anything” time to find out more about your Japan wish-list!
- Local English speaking expert
- Internet fees
You will be using ZOOM (an online meeting platform) for this experience. After your sign up is confirmed the login details will be sent to you. For any questions, you can contact [email protected]
What to Remember
- Bring your own green tea of some kind (tea bag, loose tea, etc.).
- You will need to a teacup and a teapot.
- You will need water.
- All your questions about tea and tea travel in Japan will be answered.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.