Tokyo Online: Top 5 Japanese Foods
Duration: 1 hour
- Hear firsthand accounts of Japanese food culture and daily life!
- Prepare for your upcoming trip to Japan.
- Learn about the history, customs, and origins of these delectable foods!
- There is no need to take notes because all of the information will be shared later.
Join your very own local expert guide to learn about the must-try dishes when visiting Japan!
This 1-hour virtual experience will allow you to meet, talk, and learn with others! Everyone who attends the session will also receive exclusive information and resources.
These knowledgeable guides, all of whom are passionate about Japanese food and beverages, will reveal all of the secrets that make Japanese cuisine so amazing and unique. They'll also share exclusive "Arigato Japan" tips and stories to inspire you! You'll discover why Japanese food is so delicious and what makes each dish special in its own way. Learn about the history, surprising facts, and local customs surrounding these iconic dishes and their cultural significance.
Your guides will also tell you about the best restaurants and hidden gems where the locals enjoy their food the most.
-Great “after-experience” resource guide with links and information
- Information about Japanese food and Japanese culture in general
- Time to find out more about your Japan wish-list
- Local English speaking expert
- Tips (optional)
Tokyo, Japan (Location of the expert, you can connect via Zoom from anywhere around the world.)
You will be using ZOOM (an online meeting platform) for this experience. After your sign up is confirmed, the login details will be sent to you. For any questions, you can contact [email protected]
What to Remember
-You will be using online connection software for this experience. After your sign-up is confirmed your login details will be sent to you. For any questions, you can contact [email protected]
- Please bring your curiosity, an open mind and heart.
- Please let your local guide know about any questions you may have about Japan.
- Snacks and drinks are advised.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.