Wagyu and Sake Pairing Dinner in Shinjuku
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Indulge in a Japanese wagyu meal.
- Study sake with a sommelier.
- Combine wagyu and sake as part of a multi-course meal.
With this sake and wagyu pairing meal, you'll be immersed in a delectable Japanese experience. With your local host and sommelier, learn about the various dishes and traditional Japanese drinks.
When you arrive, you are greeted with a Japanese aperitif. Yuma, your host, will educate you on Japanese craft sake and wagyu. Enjoy a multi-course wagyu meal paired with Japanese sake. You will be able to taste various types of wagyu from various regions in the various dishes. Yuma, an official sommelier, will guide you through the various types of sake, warm, cold, and cocktails.
Your hosteYuma lived in America and Europe before returning to Japan with a greater appreciation for Japanese culture and food and will happily share this culture with you.
- Grilled wagyu beef tongue - original sake cocktail
- Wagyu chuck flap tataki - warm sake
- Seasonal salad
- Wagyu sirloin steak - nigori
- Wagyu chuck hotpot - unpasteurized sake
- Wagyu dashi udon
- Dessert - sake with a surprise
-Meal with 7 dishes
- Sake tasting with professional sommelier
7-chōme-14-7 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku City, Tokyo 160-0023, Japan
The restaurant is10-minute walk from Shinjuku train station.
What to Remember
-A maximum of 7 people is set for this experience.
- A minimum of 2 tickets is required per booking.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins.