4x1 Full-Day Tour Tulum, Coba, Cenotes and Playa del Carmen
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: 13 hours
- In just one day, visit the most beautiful Mexican attractions.
- Visit the Tulum archaeological ruins.
- Visit Coba and ascend the Nohoch Mul pyramid.
- Go to Playa del Carmen, a small vibrant city.
Discover all of the lovely features of the Mexican peninsula! Tulum, the first stop on the tour, will captivate you with its archaeological ruins and stunning beaches. The journey will then continue to Coba, which is known for having the tallest infrastructure left by the mysterious Mayan civilization. You will climb the pyramid and also have the opportunity to rent a bicycle and ride through the magnificent jungle (bicycle not included).
Following this thrilling adventure, you will be treated to a traditional Mexican buffet. The tour will continue with a visit to a Cenote, a refreshing natural body of water with a stunning surrounding environment. You will have about an hour to swim and dive in freely. The final stop before returning to the hotels will be the small vibrant city of Playa del Carmen, which has souvenir shops, malls, and a variety of attractions. After an hour, you will board the vehicle and return to Cancun.
-Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation in a comfortable vehicle
- Access to Tulum Archaeological Site
- Access to Coba Archaeological Area and pyramid
- Access to Playa del Carmen
- Access to Cenote
- Guide (English/Spanish)
- Traditional buffet
-Bicycle in Coba
Pick-ups are available at any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone. The service starts at 5.00am. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout. For customers staying in accommodations located in other areas, the meeting points are the following: Smart Cancun by Oasis (Avenida Tulum, capilla ecumenica, 4, Cancún, Q.R., México) for Cancun downtown / Plaza Las Perlas (Ave. Constituyentes, Ave. 20 y Ave. 25 Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo), and Coco Bongo (Calle 12 con 10 Playa del Carmen, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo) for Playa del Carmen area.
What to Remember
-You will indicate your pickup location at checkout.
- The local operator will communicate the pick-up time closer to the service date.
- Please note: Due to the improvement of the infrastructure of the archaeological zone of Coba by the Government of Mexico, as of 10 December 2021, the visit to Coba will be changed to a Mayan Village.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Not suitable for pregnant women.
- Mandatory face mask for travelers and guides in all public areas.
- Comfortable clothes and shoes recommended.
- You should bring a swimsuit, towels, hat, cap, sunglasses, biodegradable sunscreen, and extra clothes.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.