Cancun Skip-The-Line Taco Tour and Local Beer Tasting
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes
- Sample Cancun's best tacos.
- Round out your experience by pairing your dinner with local beers.
- There is no need to stand in line and there is no waiting time to be served.
Tacos from five different local establishments. The best taco joints in Cancun are always crowded, but not if you take this skip-the-line tour! We've hand-picked 5 different types of tacos so you can try them all! Nothing goes better with tacos than beer, which is why we serve local Mexican beers for free!
-Skip the line and no waiting time to be served
- Reserved spot for the participants
- Pick-up from any hotel in Cancun
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Bilingual tour guide (English/Spanish)
- 4 restaurants + 1 local park to taste 5 handpicked unique tacos: Beef, chicken, pork and fish tacos, hand-made tortillas
- Delicious sides as guacamole and pico de gallo
- A wide variety of sauces (from mild to spicy)
- 1 drink at every stop: local beer, flavored water, or soft drink
- Tips for waiters in the restaurant
- Vegetarian menú available under request
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic drinks
-Extra food and drinks not specified in the tour description (available to purchase)
- Transportation from Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya (available for $15 USD per person, payable when picked up)
- Tips for the guide (optional)
You will indicate your pick-up location at checkout. The guide will meet you in your hotel's lobby.
What to Remember
-The minimum age required is 5 years old.
- The minimum drinking age is 18 years.
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- The dress code is smart casual.
- Hotel pick-ups start approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to the scheduled time.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 12 hours before the experience begins.