Captain Hook Boat Cruise Ticket
Duration: From 2 hours to 4 hours
- Cancun-based pirate-themed cruise.
- Dinner served on board.
- A ship battle complete with sword fights and cannon fire.
- Competitions and games
- First-come, first-served boarding.
A cruise from Cancun with a twist. Instead of relaxing, you'll spend the evening sailing out into the Caribbean Sea, where pesky pirates are ready to attack at any moment. Before all of this begins, a delectable buffet dinner is served on board.
The galleon is waiting for you, ready for an exciting evening of thrills and spills. You'll set sail into the open seas off the coast of Cancun and be treated to dinner on board. Then, once your hunger has been satisfied, let the action begin.
You'll see two pirate ships go toe-to-toe in battle, with the crew swinging from ship to ship, firing cannons, and engaging in real-life sword fights. There are also games and contests to keep you pumped up before the battle, as well as music to get you on the dancefloor in no time.
- Admission fees
- Open Bar
- Soft drinks
Blvd. Kukulcan km.5-Km 5, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R.
What to Remember
-Not suitable for wheelchair users.
- Port tax not included - tax must be paid at the port (approx. USD 15 per adult and USD 8 per child).
- Children under 12 go free.
- Confirm vegetarian option at the time of booking.
- Bring money for extras or gratuities.
- Transfers not included.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.