Chapultepec and Anthropology Museum Private Tour
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: Up to 6 hours
- Visit Chapultepec, one of the Western Hemisphere's largest city parks.
- Pay a visit to Chapultepec Castle, North America's only royal castle.
- The National Anthropology Museum teaches about Mexico's history from prehistoric to modern times.
First, you'll ride to Chapultepec along Paseo de la Reforma, one of the city's most famous avenues lined with beautiful trees and statues reminiscent of France's Champs Elysées.
When you arrive at Chapultepec Park, you'll see its pre-Hispanic attractions before heading to the Chapultepec Castle, one of Mexico's main symbols that carefully preserves its historical heritage through the Conquest, Empire, Independence, and Revolution. A visit to this castle transports you back in time to when it was the official residence of viceroys, Emperor Maximilian of Habsburg, and several Mexican presidents.
Then you'll go to the National Anthropology Museum, Mexico's largest and most visited museum, which houses an incredible collection of pre-Hispanic artifacts.
-Non-alcoholic drinks and snacks
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
-Infants (age 0-3): free admission
You will indicate your pickup location at checkout - Pick-up is available from Polanco, Condesa, Roma and Centro Historico. Other locations might involve an extra fee.
What to Remember
-For people with reduced mobility and wheelchair users, please contact the local operator to check if the activities, places, and transport offer the right conditions for the comfort and safety of the participants. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- The price of the tour/person depends on the size of your group.
- The program and route can be customizable to your interests while the duration of the tour can be always extended for an extra fee.
- Please provide a valid phone number during your booking to coordinate your pick-up.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.