Chichen Itza , Oxman and Ik Kil Cenotes Guided Tour with Lunch
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: 10 hours
- Take a swim in the Oxman cenote. Explore Chichen Itza and immerse yourself in Mayan culture.
- Visit the Ik Kil cenote, one of Yucatán's most famous.
On this tour, you will begin your journey at the Oxman cenote, located at Hacienda San Lorenzo in Valladolid, where you will have free time to swim, and end with a delicious buffet lunch featuring regional specialties.
Continue to Chichen Itza and immerse yourself in Mayan culture. Chichén Itza is one of the world's new seven wonders and one of its most important architectural works. Later, you'll travel to the Ik Kil cenote, one of the most famous in Yucatán, where you'll have the opportunity to swim. You will return to your hotel at the end of the tour.
-Round transportation from the hotel
- Buffet lunch with 1 non-alcoholic drink
- Entrance ticket to the Oxman cenote
- Entrance ticket to the Ik’kil cenote
- Guided tour in Chichen Itza
- Bilingual guide (English, Spanish)
- Free time in the Chichen Itza Archaeological Site
Pickup/drop-off from hotels in Playa del Carmen, Cancun, or Tulum. You will indicate your pick-up location at checkout.
What to Remember
-The pick-up service is available from hotels located in Playa del Carmen, Cancun, or Tulum. The pick-up in the hotel zone of Cancun and Playa del Carmen starts at approximately 6.20am, while in the hotels in Tulum it is between 8.00am and 9.00am. Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.