Coba Archaeological Site & Native Park Private Tour
Language: Spanish, French, English
Duration: From 4 hours to 8 hours
- Exclusively for you and your group, a private guided tour of the ancient Coba archaeological site.
- Climb the massive Nohoch Mul pyramid, the Yucatán peninsula's tallest temple.
- Meet contemporary Maya villagers and participate in a ritual ceremony.
- Swim in a cenote by rappelling down.
- Go on a jungle trek.
- Zipline through the trees and cross sky bridges.
This private tour will take you and your group into the Yucatan jungle for a Mayan adventure. Climb the 42m-high Nohoch Mul pyramid of ancient Coba, cross dizzyingly high sky bridges, zipline over the treetops, and rappel down into a centuries-old cenote for a swim. You'll also visit a traditional Maya village and eat a traditional Maya lunch.
- Walking tour
- Exclusive TUI itinerary
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.