Coba Express Guided Tour with Lunch
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Learn about the fascinating history of the archaeological site of Coba.
- Take in the lush vegetation.
- Explore the beautiful area surrounded by lagoons and cenotes.
- Get a close-up look at the well-known Mayan stone carvings.
Visit Coba to discover a majestic city surrounded by lush vegetation and known for housing Nohoch Mul, the tallest structure in the archaeological zones north of the Yucatan Peninsula. It is a 7-level structure with 120 steps from bottom to top and a height of 42 meters (138 feet).
This archaeological site is located in a beautiful area surrounded by five lagoons and numerous cenotes and is known for having the most extensive network of roads known as "sacbé," which translates to "white road" in Mayan. As they facilitated trade, this gave the Mayans great power and control back in the day. You will also visit the Church Temple, the Oval Temple, and two different ball games during your tour. Get a close-up look at the famous stone carvings, where the Mayans etched important events and astronomical discoveries.
- 9.30am - Arrive at the ruins of Coba followed by a 1 1/2 hour guided tour
- 11.00am - 1 hour of free time in the ruins
- 12.00pm - Board van and return to the hotel with deli lunch on board
-Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Round-trip transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fee to the archaeological site and guided tour
- Bilingual certified federal tour guide (English and Spanish)
- One way ride (by tricycle)
- Bottled water
- Wet towels after the tour
- Deli-style lunch on way back to the hotel
You will indicate your pick-up location at checkout. Please meet the guide in the lobby of your hotel. Please note: Pick-up is available in most of the hotels in Cancun and the Riviera Maya.
What to Remember
-The minimum age required is 8 years old.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Comfortable shoes and clothing are recommended.
- You should bring a hat, biodegradable sunscreen, and sunglasses.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.