Colonia Roma Food Tasting and Walking Tour
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: Up to 4 hours
- Taste the flavors of Mexico while learning about what makes the cuisine so unique.
- Savour authentic, traditional, and innovative Mexican cuisine.
- As you stroll through the beautiful architectural streets of Mexico, you will learn about the country's history and culture.
Learn everything there is to know about Mexican cuisine! Discover the incredible tastes, sights, and sounds of the culinary Colonia Roma. Look for'mom and pop' specialty food shops, ethnic restaurants, and charming neighborhood restaurants. So go ahead and enjoy indulging your taste buds.
You will live the life of a Chilango. Learn about the history, culture, architecture, and entertainment options that make Colonia Roma Mexico City's trendiest neighborhood. You will visit seven locations to sample the most delicious fish tacos, mouthwatering contemporary dishes, tasty tamales, creative signature cuisine, Mexican wine, craft beer, mezcal, and heavenly Mexican coffee brewed by extraordinary baristas.
Locations for tasting:
- Delicious food samples are served on the tour from:
- The tastiest fish tacos with the unique flavor of the coast
- The authentic taste from Oaxaca in Mexico City
- Genuine bistro and store with traditional home-style French food
- Authentic Mexican food
- Specialty coffee bar
- The best microbrewery bar in Mexico City
- Delicious Mezcal
-All food and drink tastings
- Neighborhood guide
- Bottle of water
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
Jalapa 117, Roma Norte
What to Remember
-Group size: max. 10 people.
- Guests 18 and older should bring a valid government issued ID if they would like to participate in the alcoholic beverage tastings.
- Options for vegetarians, vegans, allergies and special dietary needs.
- Places and food tastings are subject to change without notice.
- The tour runs regardless of weather conditions so please bring an umbrella or poncho if it looks like there's rain in the forecast.
Monday to Saturday: 12.00 pm Tour in English / 12.30pm Tour in Spanish
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.