Cozumel El Cielo Snorkel Ticket
Duration: From 4 hours to 8 hours
- Snorkel Cozumel Island, which has the largest coral reef system in the Americas and the second-largest in the world.
- Free time to explore the town of Cozumel.
Cozumel has the largest coral reef system in the Americas and the second largest in the world, with white sands and snorkel-friendly waters. Cross over by ferry to follow in Jacques Cousteau's flippers with a dive at Palancar Reef. There's also free time on the El Cielito beach's tropical sands, a trip to the island's town center, and an open bar on the boat.
- Admission fees
- Open Bar
- Soft drinks
- Boat transfer
Avenida 10 Sur con, C. 1 Sur s/n, Centro, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R.
Fery in Cozumel:
C. Akumal 55, Colonos Cuzamil, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R.
What to Remember
-Not suitable for guests who can't swim.
- Not suitable for guests who suffer from claustrophobia.
- Not suitable for guests with cardiac or respiratory problems.
- Not suitable for guests who suffer from travel sickness.
- Bring a towel.
- Bring bathing gear and sunblock.
- Bring biodegradable insect repellent.
- Bring money for extras or gratuities.
- Bring a hat.
- Transfers are not included.
- Lockers are not included.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.