Cozumel El Cielo Snorkel Tour
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: More than 8 hours
- Snorkel Cozumel Island, which has the largest coral reef system in the Americas and the second-largest in the world.
- Free time to explore the town of Cozumel.
- On the way back, there will be an open bar.
Sail across the waves to Cozumel. It has white sands and clear waters, and it is home to the largest coral reef system in the Americas and the second largest in the world. Cross over by ferry to follow in Jacques Cousteau's flippers with a Palancar Reef dive before free time in town, lunch, and an open bar on the boat back.
- Open bar serving locally branded drinks
What to Remember
-Price includes dock fees.
- Not suitable for wheelchairs.
- Not suitable for guests who suffer from travel sickness.
- Bring bathing gear and sunblock.
- Bring a hat.
- Bring biodegradable insect repellent.
- Some entrance fees and optional extras are payable locally.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.