Cuernavaca and Taxco Guided Tour with Optional Lunch
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: 10 hours
- Visit two of Mexico's most charming cities.
- See the cathedral in Cuernavaca and take in the volcano landscape.
- Take in the stunning beauty of Santa Prisca Church.
Do you like the color silver? This tour is ideal for those who enjoy both silver and two charming cities. On the way to Taxco, you will stop for an hour in Cuernavaca, the Eternal Spring city, to visit the cathedral and enjoy the scenery of the highway's volcanoes as well as the flowers and tropical trees in the valley.
Then you'll arrive in Taxco, which is well-known not only for its fantastic silver designer, but also for its artistic design on the town's construction and the masterpiece of the main Church of Santa Prisca. Take advantage of your free time by strolling through the shops or walking through the charming streets.
-Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance tickets to the attractions
- Lunch (Only if you select this option)
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Tips (optional)
-Children (age 2-9)
- Infants (age 0-1): Free of charge
You will indicate your pick-up location at checkout. Please meet the guide in the lobby of your hotel. Hotel pick-up/drop-off is available from any hotel or Airbnb located in Zona Rosa, Zocalo, Reforma, Roma, Condesa, and Polanco area in Mexico City.
What to Remember
-Hotel pickup is made between 8.00am and 9.00am.
- Santa Prisca Church might be close without previous notice due to the current pandemic.
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.