Coba Tour and Native Park Activities Experience
Language: Spanish, English
Duration: From 4 hours to 8 hours
- Visit the ancient Maya city of Coba and participate in a variety of exciting activities such as ziplining and kayaking.
- Get to know the Maya people of the area.
Travel deep into the Yucatán jungle to the ancient Maya city of Coba. You'll see the 42-meter-tall Nohoch Mul pyramid, cross dizzyingly high sky bridges, zipline through the treetops, and rappel down into a centuries-old cenote for a swim. You'll also see a traditional Maya ceremony, kayak on a lagoon, and eat a traditional Maya lunch.
- Zipline ride
- Soft drinks
What to Remember
- Not suitable for expectant mothers.
- Not suitable for expectant mothers or guests with back problems.
- Not suitable for guests who suffer from claustrophobia.
- Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility.
- Not suitable for families with small children.
- Height, weight and/or age restrictions may apply.
- Bring a towel.
- Bring insect repellent.
- Bring suitable footwear.
- Bring money for extras or gratuities.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.