Dolphin Encounter at Isla Discovery Ticket Only
Language: Spanish, English
Duration: From 2 hours to 4 hours
- Set sail for Isla Mujeres.
- Interact with these friendly sea creatures during a 40-minute dolphin encounter.
- Unwind at a private beach club.
Set sail for Isla Mujeres for a day of dolphin watching, beach relaxation, and discovery. Sail to this little paradise off the coast of Mexico, and you'll be treated to a 40-minute dolphin encounter. It's time to unwind after a thrilling encounter with these friendly animals. Relax in an exclusive beach club with a buffet lunch, open bar, and two massive pools.
- Admission fees
- Dolphin swim
- Open bar
Laguna Mar, Carr. Sac Bajo Lt 26, Paraíso, 77400 Isla Mujeres, Q.R.
Meeting Point: Playa Langosta: Kukulcan Boulevard, Hotel Zone, 77500 Cancún, Quintana Roo
What to Remember
-Expectant mothers less than 5-months pregnant can participate in the dolphin encounter accompanied by another adult and after signing a responsibility waiver.
- Children aged 1 to 8 years of old can participate in the dolphin encounter accompanied by an adult.
- Dock Fee 13 USD payable at check-in.
- Not suitable for expectant mothers or guests with back problems.
- Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility.
- Not suitable for guests with cardiac or respiratory problems.
- Bring bathing gear and sunblock.
- Bring biodegradable insect repellent.
- Bring money for extras or gratuities.
- Bring a hat.
- Bring a towel.
- Transfer is available for an extra charge.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.