Dolphin Swim Adventure at Dolphin Discovery Isla Mujeres Ticket
Duration: From 2 hours to 4 hours
- Set sail for Isla Mujeres.
- Spend an hour in the water with these friendly creatures during a dolphin encounter.
- Unwind at a private beach club.
Isla Mujeres has a day of dolphins and discovery in store for you. Sail to this little piece of paradise off the coast of Mexico and enjoy an hour-long dolphin encounter with 10-minutes in the water. It's time to relax after such an exciting adventure. Relax in a private beach club with a buffet lunch and open bar, or take a tour of the island – the choice is yours.
- Boat cruise
- Admission fees
- Dolphin Swim
- Open Bar
Laguna Mar, Carr. Sac Bajo Lt 26, Paraíso, 77400 Isla Mujeres, Q.R.
Playa Langosta: Kukulcan Boulevard, Hotel Zone, 77500 Cancún, Quintana Roo
What to Remember
-Expectant mothers less than 5-months pregnant can participate in the dolphin encounter accompanied by another adult and after signing a responsibility waiver.
- Children more than 1.20m in height are able to participate in the Swim Adventure program accompanied by two adults.
- Children above 1.40m can participate alone in the program.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- Dock Fee of 13 USD, payable at check-in.
- Not suitable for guests with cardiac or respiratory problems.
- Not suitable for expectant mothers or guests with back problems.
- Children must be supervised by an adult (over 18 years) at all time.
- Bring biodegradable insect repellent.
- Bring bathing gear and sunblock.
- Bring a towel.
- Bring money for extras or gratuities.
- Transfers not included.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.