Ek' Balam Tour & Maya Cenote Swim
Language: English, Spanish, French
Duration: More than 8 hours
- Pay a visit to Ek' Balam, an ancient Maya city.
- Fantastic views of the jungle from the tops of the monuments.
- Take a dip in a sacred Maya cenote.
On this tour, you'll see one of the most impressive Maya ruins in the world. Ek' Balam, which means 'Black Jaguar,' has over 40 structures, with the main pyramid's entrance surrounded by a jaguar's open jaws and fangs. The best part is that you can climb many of the monuments, which is something you can only do at a few Maya sites. There's also a swim in a cenote.
- Admission fees
KM 287, Carr. Cancún - Tulum LT 13.
What to Remember
-Not suitable for expectant mothers.
- Not suitable for guests with poor health.
- Not suitable for wheelchairs.
- Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility.
- Bring bathing gear and sunblock.
- Bring a hat.
- Bring suitable footwear.
- Money for extras or gratuities.
- English-speaking guide for all nationalities.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.