Emotions Native Park Playa del Carmen ATV Experience
Duration: From 2 hours to 4 hours
- Exciting itinerary at Emotions Native Park.
- Take a thrilling ATV ride through the jungle.
- Ziplining through the canopy
- Participate in a Maya ceremony.
- Go swimming in ancient cenotes.
This all-inclusive Riviera Maya jungle adventure is right outside your door. This adrenaline-pumping excursion from Cancun includes ATV rides in the jungle, ziplines through the canopy, cenote swims in crystal clear water, and Maya ceremonies – all in just one afternoon.
The adventure begins as soon as you arrive at Emotions Native Park, where, after a safety briefing, you'll take an ATV ride through the jungle and over a suspension bridge. Then, take the trails to Casa de los Sueos to learn about the early settlers' lives before admiring Maya ruins and taking part in an ancient ceremony.
You'll arrive at Cenote Ixhel after a short walk, a magnificent cave where you'll learn about sinkholes, stalagmites, and stalactites. Then it's time to zipline through the treetops, cool off in the refreshing water of Media Luna cenote, and relax with a chicken burrito and traditional Maya snacks.
- Admission fees
- 4x4 tour
- Buggy ride
- Zipline ride
What to Remember
-You must be aged 18 or over to drive the ATVs (ID may be requested).
- Minimum age is 6 years.
- People under the influence of alcohol and/or other substances won't be allowed to participate.
- No cameras or mobile phones permitted only action cams that are placed on your head or chest.
- Weight limit is 120kg on ziplines and rappel, and the harness measures are waist 105cm and leg 67cm.
- ATV insurance is not included.
- Not suitable for expectant mothers or guests with back problems.
- Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility.
- Height, weight and/or age restrictions may apply.
- Bring bathing gear and sunblock.
- Bring a towel.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.