Folkloric Ballet of Mexico Skip-the-Line VIP Tickets with Transportation
Duration: Up to 3 hours
- One of Mexico's most well-known and acclaimed shows.
- A magical journey filled with colors, music, dances, and traditional costumes like you've never seen before.
- The best way to learn about Mexican culture in depth.
- An exhilarating sensory experience.
Witness a performance of Mexico's world-famous Folkloric Ballet like you've never seen before.
The folkloric ballet of Mexico was founded in 1952 by Amalia Hernandez and has been the emblematic set of the national folkloric ballet of this country for six decades.
The fantastic traditional music, incredible dancers, and superb costumes that will be presented at this world-famous acclaimed show full of movement and exciting rhythms that will delight the senses will enchant you in a magical journey that will take you from the origins of Mexico to its present and from the north to the south of the country.
No other show in the world captures Mexico's true cultural essence like this one. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that can be enjoyed at one of four fantastic venues: the Chapultepec Castle, the Palace of Fine Arts, the Hidalgo Theater, or the Museum of Anthropology and History.
The ballet has performed in over 100 international tours, visiting over 60 countries and 300 cities around the world.
This tour includes VIP tickets as well as transportation to and from your hotel.
-Pickup and drop-off from/to meeting point
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Skip-the-line VIP ticket to the ballet
- The best available sits in the venue
- Food and drinks
Fiesta Americana Reforma Hotel - Av. Paseo de la Reforma N. 80, Colonia Juárez, Delegación Cuauhtémoc, Mexico City
What to Remember
-The venues of the show rotate between the Chapultepec Castle, the Palace of Fine Arts, the Hidalgo Theater, or the Museum of Anthropology and History. You will be advised which venue you will go to upon reconfirmation.
- The schedule of the ballet changes from time to time. Please contact the local tour operator to confirm the starting time of the show.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins.