Garrafon Natural Reef Park & Dolphin Experience Ticket
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: From 4 hours to 8 hours
- A full-day excursion to Isla Discovery.
- Dolphin encounter suitable for families.
Garrafon Natural Reef Park is a natural reef park in Garrafon, Spain.
- In calm waters, try snorkeling or kayaking.
- Enjoy a delectable buffet lunch.
This full-day trip to Isla Discovery is twice the fun. You'll cross off one of life's must-dos with a family-friendly dolphin encounter before continuing the adventure at Garrafon Natural Reef Park. Try snorkeling, kayaking, or simply relaxing and taking in the breathtaking scenery. To top it all off, a delectable buffet lunch is included.
- Admission fees
- Open Bar
- Soft drinks
- Boat transfer
- Dolphin Swim
Kukulcan Boulevard, Hotel Zone, 77500 Cancún, Quintana Roo
What to Remember
-Dock fee of 13USD to be paid locally.
- Not suitable for expectant mothers or guests with back problems.
- Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility.
- Not suitable for families with small children.
- Children must be supervised by an adult (over 18 years) at all time.
- Height, weight and/or age restrictions may apply.
- Bring biodegradable insect repellent.
- Bring a towel.
- Bring money for extras or gratuities.
- Cameras are not allowed during the show.
- Not suitable for guests who can't swim.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.