Historical Downtown Mexico City and Teotihuacán Pyramids with Drinks Tasting
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: 9 hours
- Explore the spectacular Teotihuacán Archaeological Complex.
- Take in the breathtaking views from the Pyramids of the Sun and Moon.
- Explore the historic city center's main attractions.
- Pour yourself a shot of Tequila, Mezcal, or Pulque.
During this guided tour, you will have the opportunity to visit Teotihuacán as well as the main attractions of Mexico City's historic center.
Teotihuacán is a large Mexican archaeological complex northeast of the city. Cross the Calzada de Los Muertos, which connects the Temple of Quetzalcóatl, the Pyramid of the Moon, and the Pyramid of the Sun, through the complex, which was once a bustling pre-Columbian city. Objects such as pottery and bones are displayed inside the enclosure, in the Teotihuacán Museum of Culture.
Then, proceed to downtown Mexico City to see the highlights, which include the Metropolitan Cathedral, Templo Mayor (Mexico's Great Temple), the National Palace, the Fine Arts Palace, Zócalo Square, and Paseo de la Reforma (the most important and emblematic avenue in Mexico City).
You will conclude your itinerary with a Pulque, Tequila, or Mezcal shot.
-Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Bilingual guide (English, Spanish)
- Entrance ticket to Teotihuacán Archaeological Site
- Entrance tickets to the National Palace
- Mezcal, Pulque or Tequila tasting
- Lunch (if option selected)
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
-Entrance tickets to the Fine Arts Palace and Templo Mayor
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
-Children (age 2-9)
- Infants (age 0-1): Free of charge
You will indicate your pick-up location at checkout. Please meet the guide in the lobby of your hotel. Hotel pick-up/drop-off is available from any hotel or Airbnb located in Zona Rosa, Zocalo, Reforma, Roma, Condesa, and Polanco area in Mexico City.
What to Remember
-Due to the pandemic, it's not allowed to go to the top of the Moon and Sun pyramids in Teotihuacan, also the palaces are closed. The Cathedral may be closed for tourist activity.
- The National Palace may not be available by government order without previous notice. In case this happened, another place will be added to the tour.
- No ticket is required to enter the cathedral.
- The Fine Arts Palace and Templo Mayor are not included in the tour. Only a panoramic visit is included.
- Hotel pickup is made between 8.00am and 9.00am. Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions
Comfortable shoes recommended.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.