Isla Contoy & Isla Mujeres Boat Cruise
Language:German, Spanish, Danish, English, Finnish, Dutch, Polish, Swedish
Duration: From 4 hours to 8 hours
- Full-day boat trip to the islands of Contoy and Mujeres.
- Scuba dive in a national park.
- Guided nature walk through a nature reserve.
- Unstructured time on Isla Mujeres.
Contoy and Mujeres islands have swaths of pure white sandy beaches, tropical bird sanctuaries, and coral reefs that dazzle beneath the surface of crystal clear water. And, on this full-day boat trip from Cancun, you'll cross the sea for a day of snorkeling, sunbathing, and wildlife spotting.
You'll be treated to a continental breakfast at Marina MarAzul before boarding the boat for a day of pure exploration. Then it's across the waves to Isla Contoy, but not before stopping to snorkel in some of Mexico's best reefs. On the island, your guide will lead you through this protected eco reserve, where you will be able to see 152 different species of tropical birds, as well as turtles, stingrays, and other animals.
Following a buffet lunch and some downtime, we'll set sail for Isla Mujeres, a typical Caribbean island where you can explore at your leisure. Wander through town, go snorkeling, or relax on one of the pristine beaches.
- Light breakfast and lunch
- Open bar – beer only available after snorkelling
What to Remember
-Minimum age for snorkelling is 12 years.
- Only biodegradable sunblock is permitted in Isla Contoy.
- Not suitable for expectant mothers.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.