Isla Contoy Tour with Ixlaché Reef Snorkelling
Language: Spanish, English
Duration: More than 8 hours
- Relaxation time on the desert island of Isla Contoy.
- One hour of snorkeling in the Ixlaché reef off the coast of Isla Contoy.
- Visit Isla Mujeres, a popular tourist destination.
- Take a catamaran cruise around the Caribbean.
This is the trinity of Cancun catamaran trips. You'll travel to the exotic Isla Mujeres, snorkel in the Ixlaché reef, and finish with three blissful hours on the desert island of Isla Contoy. In the meantime, you'll be able to float around the Caribbean, soaking up the rays.
Your adventure begins at Marina Punta Norte, from which you will sail to Isla Mujeres while enjoying breakfast on board. You will have about an hour to explore the island or relax on one of its powdery beaches. Reboard the catamaran and relax as your skipper takes you to Ixlaché reef. Snorkeling equipment is provided, as is a guide. We'll spend an hour exploring the kaleidoscopic scenes beneath the waves before making the short trip to Contoy itself.
It's everything you've seen in movies – palm-fringed white-sand beaches washed by gentle waves – and it's a tropical hideaway covered in lush vegetation. The cherry on top is a buffet lunch on the island.
- Catamaran cruise
- Open Bar
What to Remember
-Docking tax of USD 15.00 not included.
- Not suitable for expectant mothers or guests with back problems.
- Not suitable for guests with poor health.
- Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.